Okay so ballet!lock
I know it’s 3am and none of you are up in any time zone, but I have a question, and I’ll forget if I don’t ask now.
I was thinking of doing another ballet!lock (not a sequel, just another one) and, while you guys have been super about leaving kudos on Pas de Deux, I don’t hear from too many of you in comments or on here, so I was wondering if, for this next one I’m writing, you could give me a bit of insight into what you liked/didn’t like/would like to see in the next one/etc. because I am quite new to this AU and could use all the help I can get.
Thanks in advance for whatever you can offer!
God bless Google for putting that little speaker on the tab that’s making noise
I was tagged by sherlockyouidiot who is incredible and I count myself lucky to be among her friends.
You can tell a lot about someone by the music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your iPod/iPhone/iTunes/media player and write down the first ten songs. Then pass this on to ten people.
- Rich - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
- Greenwich Mean Time - Charlotte Gainsbourg
- Anyone Else But You - The Moldy Peaches
- Champagne For My Real Friends, Real Pain For My Sham Friends - Fall Out Boy (as if you wouldn’t have known)
- Sally’s Song - Catherine O’Hara
- Piece of My Heart - Beverley Knight
- Himerus and Eros - Spill Canvas
- I Have No Sister - Oh No! Oh My!
- Sax Rohmer #1 - The Mountain Goats
- She Wolf - Shakira (oh my god I forgot all about this song mmmm yes)
choco-locked, midniight-land, communionnimrod, just-for-ship, investigayting, curlock-holmes, thebrownette, i-am-sher-locked-7, stitchedopen, toxicsemicolon
But you don’t have to if you don’t want to, and anyone else can do it too!
And Dean’s thinking:
You. You’re my issue. Everything we became; everything we lost; everything I never got to say; everything I might never get a chance to. You.
(Source: hatiel, via surprisedean)